- A. had a baby with Down syndrome this week (may God forbid). They need a lot of help. For the baby and for the parents.
- Y. is heavily in debt following surgery and medical treatments. He had to spend a lot of money on food and lodging.
- Z. needs help. He just lost his father. And barely has food on the table.
- M. just called to say he needs help with his rent and other basic bills. He needs $ 1900 for tomorrow and about $ 3,000 by the end of the week. He does not call often, and when he does, it’s usually for little things. there, it is in very bad condition.
- Rabbi & Mrs C. are fighting to save the life of their 6 year old child – Rafael Elisha Meir Ben Devora. Please pray for him! Their current oncologist has unfortunately let them know that there is not much more that can be done to save him in terms of conventional medicine … (They are looking for a pediatric oncologist who will help them in different clinical trials and other tracks). But they need a lot of financial help! If you are able to help (even a little), it will be greatly appreciated (tax deductible of 66%, with Cerfa).
If you are able to help (even a little), it will be greatly appreciated (tax deductible of 66%, with Cerfa). If you want to contribute through our site click on www.kerenesther.org
Or write your check to KEREN ESTHER and sent to: KEREN ESTHER – 116 rue de Charenton 75012 PARIS